Labels

Friday 23 June 2017

Husband instruction to wife before Ind vs Pak final...

Husband instruction to wife before Ind vs Pak final...


My Dear Wife;

This Sunday its India vs Pakistany. Let me give you a few rules that will preserve your beauty.

1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole day.
2. Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed or die or whatever during the match coz we won't go.
3. You support the team that I support.
4. No talking during the game, wait for break or end of the game.
5. Repeats & Replays are as good as the live match, so am gonna watch them..
6. You don't just pass in front of the TV if i'm watching the match, you better crawl on the floor.
8. Make sure you don't ask silly questions such as; is this Hyderabad versus Mumbai . This is not IPL?
9. No funny faces to any of my emotions displayed during match
10. Smile everytime EXCEPT when my team is losing.

Thank you,

GENTLEMAN'S ASSOCIATION..



Please Leave your Comment below / Ask doubts ? / Suggestions Details;-
Share this to your Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment